Wednesday, August 1, 2007

The Three Faces Of Jen!



Ha! Guess what? Jeremy finished the "Three Faces Of Jen" today! I had to share with everyone since they are so CHARMING!!! I LOVE it! Thank You Jeremy! Just for that I am taking you to Casa Bonita!


We have Happy Jen, Vindictive Jen, and Angry Jen! I have to say that Vindictive is my favorite! I love it. Aren't they GREAT!!! Yes they are!





So, we also have all of Customer Service! He made all of us! LOVE LOVE LOVE IT!



We have Jake, Dorise, Peter, Jen then

Corinne, Jeremy, Desiree and Brent


These are not drawn people! Every piece has been cut out and glued on! Aren't you amazed.






I think I am going to find Trey Parkers email and send them to him. I think he would be impressed too. They are freaking fantastic!!!!

So other than that, slow day. Sure makes time Crawl!!

Peace my Peeps!

Jen

6 comments:

Unknown said...

First off I would like to thank myself for this wonderful award. After all, I got skills. Next I want to thanks my great talent. It's a spectacular talent if I do say so myself. I want to thank myself for all the encouragement I've been giving myself. Next I'll thank Jen, Desiree, my parents, my fans, and Jesus. And finally I want to thank myself.

Unknown said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Buttface said...

Jeremy, this is Jen's little (er) sister butt face. I would like one of those for myself please, and you can use my famous "oh you look like Halloween" photo that you may have had the enjoyment of seeing at some point. No this is not the thinnest and youngest... this is the crazy one that the family is ashamed of. Thank you in advance. You are quite talented!

Jen said...

I would like to thank Jeremy for taking the time to Thank Jeremy properly. Jeremy really did a fantastic job in Thanking Jeremy. I think Jeremy really gave a great speech of his admiration of Jeremy.

Pmaurer said...

Very interesting to read. You have given me an evil idea. Maybe I need to wait until after I come back from vacation todo it.

Jen said...

Pete- I hope you dont mean evil towards me! Otherwise..........I might have to break out angry Jen! I hope you arent planning to hang me- although I dont think our tiles in our ceiling here would hold me :)