Thursday, August 30, 2007

THREE day weekend coming!!!!!!















OR














WOOT
! I can feel it coming, a THREE day weekend! I am so excited. However, I am torn in what fun things to do. Hmmmmmm choices choices.

I want to go with Jeremy to Caputos maybe? That sounds fun. However, Brett has shown a "jealous" streak and is jealous that I spend so much time with him! I think its cute! I mean come on, I spend all day everyday with Brett! But still its cute that he feels neglected and is jealous! But still, Jeremy is getting his Le Creuset this weekend and I am SO going with him!! I just want to hold it and covet it. Maybe I will kick you out of the car Jeremy and STEAL you pan!!! HA HA HA!!!!!!! You know that evil look I get in my eyes? You know the one...........well I have that look right now! SO WATCH OUT!

TOMATOES, ughhhhhhh I dread it so much. But I have to do it! If I don't bottle tomatoes I will regret it all year! ALL YEAR! That's a lot of regret! Its such a pain though, but I will do it. This weekend at some point I HAVE to get started before Tomato season is over. I am going to do Roasted Garlic and Sweet Onion tomatoes, maybe some with basil too. Hmmmm the choices are endless. Sticky Stinky mess, but it will be nice all year.

MOVIES!!!!!!! Ohhhh what to see what to see. The only FOR SURE one I know I am seeing this weekend is Halloween. Rob Zombie! Come on, you have see it. I think I will go see that with Brad this weekend, maybe Brett will want to come since "He never gets to spend time with me!!!" He hates horror movies though. He cringes at fake blood. Its kinda funny.
Then there is Balls of Fury, I am anxious to see that too. Hmmmmmm choices choices.

This is always what happens. You anticipate this GREAT 3 day weekend, then you blink and its OVER. Just like that. No more fun times and back to work you go.

Just an update for those interested......maybe none of you. Still sick......if I didn't know better I would say I am preggers for sure. So nauseous still. BLaghhhhh. But its just nerves I am sure. Who knows.........I may need a "Vacation" in a padded room soon. :) I guess it could be worse, I could be pregnant!!!!!! Ha ha! All of you who know me know how much a "love" babies!! HA HA HA! Ohhhh that's so funny. THANK GOODNESS that is not possible anymore. Otherwise I would have 17 kids by now. YUK!

Enough Rambling!!!!!!!!!!! JEN

1 comment:

hobbes8u said...

I'm excited to get the Le Creuset. Brett can come too. We'll even take him to lunch.