Monday, August 27, 2007

Blahhhhhh just one of those days :(

Today sucks! I hate the fact that its a Monday and truly and utterly I feel like CRAP today. Getting through today will be tough to say the least!

I was taunting my cat yesterday. I love to tease her and I was "Cat Fishing" with her. I throw a shoelace and slowly lure her in and grab her! Its great fun! Well I was done, just sitting there minding my own business and out of the corner of my eye I see Kitty Flying towards me. I put my hand up and she CHOMPS down on my wrist. I had to shake her to get her loose. It REALLY hurt. Well today I feel really blahhh and my wrist is bright red and hot. I think she injected her venom in me and I will soon be a vampire or something. Ouch!

I met my sisters most recent boyfriend this weekend. HATED him. I spared no words in telling her so. I really REALLY hated him. However I made the best batch of Pasta Primavera this weekend. Yum, it was so good. However I left out my FAVORITE part and I cant believe I did that! I forgot the PEAS!!!!! THE PEAS!!!!!! I didn't realize that until that night. I think I will have a redo and add the Peas.

Jeremy and I went on "Jens Bread Hunt" on Saturday. I was sure the "European Bakery" would have baguettes. Right? I mean doesn't that make sense. NO! NO! European bakery my ass! It was an Argentine bakery and they didn't even have bread. I was MAD and wanted to tell the clerk this. However Jeremy is an Angel and even bought some crap from her. I refused to even taste it. So then I get this "Brilliant" idea to go to Shirley's and get one. They should have a fresh one right? WRONG AGAIN!!!!!!! By now I was mad. So I went to Smiths and just got a La Brea one. Now if I had a brain I would have just listened to Jeremy and got one on our first stop at Harmon's. No...........Jen is not bright enough for this! Oh well it did end our Journey at the Liquor store where I got some Chardonnay for my Pasta and some Vodka. Which is going to be used in Penne Vodka........maybe tonight if I am up to it. I may go home take some Advil and curl up in bed since I feel like HELL!

I saw the Nanny Diaries this weekend. I really enjoyed it. The book of course was SO much better. But the movie was pretty good! The mother of the son she is the nanny of is a HUGE bitch in the book. I think they "niced" her up a bit too much in the movie. But it was really enjoyable for me. I also watched "Zodiac" this weekend. I really liked that one as well. Very interesting.

Take Care all...........hope you feel better than I do today :(

No comments: