Thursday, August 2, 2007

Revenge is best served? Hanging?


OK,

Jen of the day today is:

Vindictive Jen








Today I am feeling a bit "Vindictive" as Jeremy calls me. So, here is your question of the day folks!!

What is the funniest thing you have ever done to get even with someone?

I would always have to go back to my fondest childhood memory of torturing my younger sister Melissa. Ahhhhhhhhh memories!
Picture it, Melissa is about 4 years old, which would make me about 11-12. Its just after Christmas and her Santa present was a new Cabbage Patch Doll with the "Corn Silk" hair. She loved it. However, my sister Jaime and I were quite annoyed with her on EVERY given day. So this day we formulated a GLORIOUS plan. By we I mean ME of course, Jaime was my little henchman in my evil plans. Today would be one we would all never forget!!
First part of the plan entailed making new eyes for the doll- they consisted of paper circles with a X in them. Then, for the tongue! We made a little pink tongue and taped it on the dolls mouth. It appeared it was dead with its tongue sticking out! Then for the cherry on it all...........a ROPE! We took our time and hung the doll from the light in my bedroom by its neck. Then time to execute the plan.

"Oh Lissy, come here we have something fun to show you! Come play with us!!!" Of course worshipping us as she did she came running. We could hear her running down the hall. We then gave the doll a little swing. Melissa came in to her new doll hanging from our ceiling!! Jaime and I couldn't stop laughing! It was hysterical! Melissa SCREAMED and ran to my dad. Of course then we heard the dreaded words.........."JENNIFER!!!!!! GET UP HERE!" then I knew I would be in trouble. Was it worth it? Ohhhhhhh yahhhhhhhhh.

FYI- She does look back on this and laugh now! Our torture made her the woman she is today! That's OK Lissy, no need to thank me! Really, the joy on your face was thanks enough!


2 comments:

Unknown said...

You are too twisted for color tv

Jen said...

Ohhhhh Jeremy- I'm not angry, I have just been in a really bad mood for 34 years!!!!!