Tuesday, August 28, 2007

No Kitty thats a BAD KITTY!

OUCH! My hand sure hurts today still. Making me feel so yukky today. Putting my wrist on my wrist rest to type is a killer. I think its better today but we will see. People keep sharing cat bite horror stories so now I am paranoid!

So now I am terrified of her. Last night I swear she was licking her chops in anticipation of EATING ME ALIVE!!!!!! So to punish her I have decided to take her to the vet soon and have them knock her out and GROOM her! I am to scared to brush her for fear she will attack me. If she wasn't so cute I would get a more loving cat. But, one look in those kitten eyes and you SWOON with love.

So- Brad asked a girl to homecoming today. We tried to come up with something clever but we aren't to creative. So we got her a couple dozen roses and put his name on a tiny paper and slipped it between the petals and said:
"Roses are red- Violets are Blue. May I have the pleasure of dancing with you?" Kinda corny I know. Hopefully she likes it and says yes. This is the girl he wanted to ask to Prom last year but she got asked by someone else before he did it.

So thinking of calling it a day soon. I don't think I feel up to being here today. The kitty venom is pulsing through my veins and I think I will become a vampire at any moment!

Peace Out my friends!!!!!!!!!! Jen

No comments: