Friday, August 10, 2007

Friday and the MUNCHIES!


Jen of the day:


HAPPY!!!! ITS FRIDAY!!!!!!!!! FRIDAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!







Ohhhhh how sweet is it! It's Friday people!!!!! FRIDAY! Best day of the week! Why you ask? Because its like Christmas Eve- you know that tomorrow you get to sleep in!! SLEEP IN!! I love it. Plus I stay up SO late because I know that tomorrow I get to sleep in!

Today I have really had the Munchies! And NO Jeremy, not because I was smoking Pot! :) I think its just because I feel so good today! Because A. Its Friday! B. Justice was served C. New girl starting and D. I get to sleep in!!! So, we have been feasting all day on Raspberry Rolls and Chips and Salsa. I am SO in love with those Blue Corn chips. They are SO good, really really they are.

THANK YOU DESIREE!!!!!!!!!!


Everyone should thank Desiree for getting up at 5:00 to come in early today to cover shifts for missing people! She is the BEST! That's why I brought the chips, she loves them too! I don't know how she does it, but she gets up early and comes in and is so cheerful ALL the time! We adore our Desiree! She is like the Prom Queen of our bunch. In fact, I bet you WERE the Prom queen once weren't you D?





Today was Melissa's first day with us!! I hope we were tame enough for her today that we didn't scare her off. I promise Melissa, if Jeremy gets out of hand I will put him back in his cage! I really like her, I think she will "mesh" well with all of us. Plus, Nate said she is really smart and did really well. I hope we have FINALLY broken the curse of the cubicle! Like D says "There can't be two Siones in the world............can there?" Ohhhhh lets all hope there aren't.

Plans for the weekend you ask? Why YES of course! My plans consist of SLEEPING in of course. Heaven help the person that wakes me on a Saturday. Its so great having teenagers, I feel like I am in the early bird on Saturdays when they are still out cold at 2:00 in the afternoon!

Also, I plan to see HOT ROD! Brad saw it and said it was FANTASTIC! He said he laughed so hard he cried. That's the movie for me then! Maybe after that I will sneak into Stardust.........I KNOW I KNOW!! Its going to be lame, but I love Robert De Niro so much that I have to support anything he is in. Its my duty!

Also, plan to get up to Medium on Guitar Hero- I tried a song last night and was just LOUSY! So I am going to stick with one song until I can do it on Medium. I cant figure out how Brad can tear it up so much on that game. Its amazing to watch. He says its because I have no rhythm, he is probably right!


HAVE A GOOD WEEKEND!!!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

My cage? HOW DARE YOU!!