Monday, August 6, 2007

"Looks Like someones got a case of the Mun-days"

Jen of the day..............

SLEEPY JEN

I
don't have a sleepy Jen character......Hint Hint Jeremy :)

So the weekends over, which is sad. But it was a GLORIOUS weekend. I slept in and napped and slept in again and napped. Then I saw lots of movies. Office Space was one of course! LOVE IT. Always will.
Time for Jens Movie Reviews!!! I feel like there should be some theme song there.

Simpsons! FANTASTIC! I loved it. It was everything I hoped for and more. I was NOT disappointed by all the hype. I felt it lived up to it. Although.......I swear Brett (Husband) is Homer. My kids were dying and kept saying over and over again "That's Dad!" He is so like him. It was GREAT, I really loved it. Not to short and not too long either. GREAT! TWO fingers up- and not the bad fingers either ;)

Bourne Ultimatum! WOW, WOW is all I can say. Action Packed, LOVED it all. It was the best Bourne of all in my opinion. GREAT GREAT movie. However, if you are foolish enough to have never seen the 1st or 2nd like some idiots in the theatre, you wont understand a lot of it. I loved it. I wonder if they will make another? If Matt Damon says no I hope he changes his mind because I am not ready for them to end. LOVED IT! TWO FINGERS UP!!!! WAYYYY UP!

Then I read a book this weekend. Salem Falls........ummmm it was so so. Not great, but not awful. But not great.

So today I got up at............get ready for it. 6:00AM!!! I know, I know. I DO NOT get up at that time. But I had to be in Salt Lake at 7:00. Ughhhh it was a battle of wills to get out of bed! I wanted to just stay under my cozy covers and stay forever. But I did it, I got up! So this is my Salute to all you people that are able to get up at that time each day! You are AMAZING and I SALUTE you!

To all my morning people- I SALUTE you for getting here at 7:00am each day! I am so proud I could pop!

















Then there are the unsung hero's:

Garbage Men
Bakers
I saw some sidewalk cleaners downtown today
Milk Men (although mine doesn't count since he comes in the night about 1:00am so that doesn't count!)
Ummm, well as you can see I am not up that early to know who else is- but to all of you who are- GOOD FOR YOU! SUPER DUPER. I will admire you from my cozy bed until 9:00 am when my alarm goes off! :)

Jen

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Well I think I need to rush out and see the third Bourne. The first two were awesome and as for the Simpsons YES an experienced I had to wait twenty years for and it was worth it.

I'm tired.