Wednesday, August 29, 2007

Holy Pervert Batman!

Wow! So something that has NEVER EVER Happened to me happened yesterday. I took the bus home from work. Got off and was walking home. I see a man in the bushes with active "Hand Movement" going on. His back was to me and I thought "What in the world is he doing?" I keep walking and for a moment have that fear that I should run. I didn't listen, just kept walking. Then he turns......he was masturbating in the bushes and full on flashes me! Then he got in his car, pants STILL wide open. Keeps on with his business grinning and drives away. I am STUNNED. Speechless! But I saw his plate, and having a photographic memory "Click" its in my head now! I can't believe it, I was FLASHED!!!!!!! Ewwwwwwwwww its burned in my head now!

So I call the police and give a statement. I wonder if they will even do anything? Scary thing is is was right by a school. What a pervert. What in the world is wrong with men? I mean really- what is so wrong in their heads that this sounded like a good idea? GROSS, that's an image I wont get out of my head anytime soon. Watch out for the mystery perv.......he is on the loose in Orem!!!!! He drives a white four door sedan and I have the plates if you want them. He was even wearing a dress shirt and tye, he looked like a teacher or something!

Other than that........I am sick. I am SO sick. I so wanted to stay home today, but Melissa took another day off so here I am. I don't think its the flu. I think its nerves. I think I am going to have a nervous breakdown or something due to the person in my life (and all of my friends and family know who this is) making my life more miserable than he already has. I dont see how this is possible but he always manages to find a way. I swear one more thing and I am going to SNAP! I cant take one more thing, or one more pervert that matter. I feel like I am cracking up over here!!!! And I cant even eat! MY FAVORITE THING!!!!!!!! :(

Sad Sad Sad Jen

No comments: