Saturday, August 11, 2007

Ode To Andy :)




I saw Hot Rod last night!! I have to tell you, Andy Samberg is a genius! TRULY he is this generations Adam Sandler or Will Ferrell.

He is amazing and if you don't know who he is you should be!!! Every facial expression in the movie could send me into hysterics. He does a "Footloose" bit in the movie that had me laughing so hard I thought I would have a seizure from lack of oxygen.

Sissy Spacek played his mother and as usual she is and always will be AMAZING! I love her!

People, keep in mind that if you don't find movies like Waterboy, or Night at the Roxbury funny, then this is not the movie from you. For me, this HIT THE SPOT!!!

Get to know Andy if you don't already!

http://www.thelonelyisland.com/ for all Andy! Don't forget to see his GENIUS digital Shorts from Saturday Night Live while you are there.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Andy_Samberg


I love you ANDY!! I truly do and if I could go to my quiet place to "Punch Dance" I would do it in honor if you! :)

2 comments:

Kris said...

Jas and I can't wait to see Hot Rod, we seriously wait to see if you liked the movies and if you do, we go. If Jen likes, so does Schmitty. Oh and your blog is seriously hilarious, I laugh every time I read it. It is great!!!

Anonymous said...

I was actually looking for something else when I came upon your page. But coincidentally I am waiting until midnight to go buy Hot Rod on DVD with my girlfriend. We saw Hot Rod in the theater 3 times and agree that it is the funniest movie ever!

Much love,
chris