Friday, September 14, 2007

How AMAZING is my child!!!!!!!!

I am SO proud! I am just bursting! You know a lot of parents are proud of their kids for a number of things.......ME, I am proud of mine because of his AMAZING sense of humor.

Taylor was assigned a project for English. He had to write a paper on one of his ancestors. Now, most kids think of Grandparents, Great Grandparents and so on. For example:

"My Grandpa came across the plains with the pioneers!" Etc etc............BORING BORING!


Not Taylor! Taylor is a genius! He wrote the most hysterical 2 page rendition of his mom. A story about ME!!!!!! I am bursting with pride! What did he write about you ask? Well..........THE CABBAGE PATCH DOLL of course!!!!! Its was HYSTERICAL! Better than even my version! Wow, I mean really. I am sure the kids in the class were all captivated by his words, his style, his charisma!!!!

I asked him if his teacher was old or young. He told me she is REALLY old. hmmmmm I wonder how horrified she was?

I am expecting a visit from Social Services anytime now ;)

For those of you not familiar with this story CLICK HERE

No comments: