Monday, September 24, 2007

ABBA Monday!

Thanks to Jeremy its an ABBA monday for me! So enjoy a few of my fav videos and the Muriels Wedding Mix! I love that movie.

My sisters will remember the ABBA Laser disk we had that we watched over and over again! Although watching them now I am quite saddened by all the FUR they wore then. Poor animals :(




This is one of my MOST favorite ABBA songs.....Chiquitita!


I couldnt resist the outfits and dancing in this one! Plus their lip synching is AWFUL!



And of COURSE my dad's all time Favorite ABBA song! Heres to you dad! Money Money! I am sure all my sisters can remember our lousy creepy uncles pausing it on their teeth to analyze them. They are dentists, but I just think they are PERVS!




AND last but not least........the best DANCING ABBA SONG OF ALL TIME!!!!!! VOULEZ VOUS- Ah ha.......ah ha!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Your blog keeps getting better and better! Your older articles are not as good as newer ones you have a lot more creativity and originality now keep it up!

Anonymous said...

Hi all,
I found very good source of finding dofollow high pagerank backlinks. Even from real PR10.
I cant imagine value of a real pr10. As google update is really soon.

I would like to share with you all about how i succeded to rank on 1st page on google for free
prseo@hotmail.com

Anonymous said...

Hey very nice blog!! Man .. Beautiful .. Amazing .. I will bookmark your blog and take the feeds also…

Anonymous said...

Just thought I would comment and say great theme, did you code it for yourself? Really looks excellent!.