Tuesday, September 4, 2007

Stupid 3 day weekends!

WHY is it that every time you get a 3 day weekend and get all excited something comes along and ruins it???

All my kids were sick over the weekend! They start school and they get sick! So we just stayed home for the most part and listened to everyone cough.

I did see some movies however! OF COURSE!

Halloween- Ok despite the bad reviews you know what..........I really liked it. It was just like the old school horror movies. Not graphic gore in anyway. Really just your same plot as all the 80s movies were. Guy tries to kill stupid girl, stupid girl runs, stupid girl trips or sprains ankle, stupid girl gets killed. I mostly liked the insight on Michael Myers as a child. I enjoyed it, I did!


BALLS OF FURY!!!!!!!!! I loved this one, it was hilarious! I think it was not by any means the best of the "Obscure" sports movies, but it was worth seeing. I laughed and laughed and how can you NOT love something with Christopher Walken in it! He was GREAT. A lot of funny lines and moments. Thoroughly entertaining in my opinion!

Ok.............this was NOT my choice so no laughing.............Mr Beans Holiday! I went with Taylor and my nephew. Ok.........I hate to admit it but I liked it. It was funny and I did laugh and enjoy it. So there........laugh away people! YES, I liked Mr. Beans Holiday! EVERYONE have a good laugh at Jen!! HA HA!

Tomatoes, I did get a lot of tomatoes bottled. However NO WHERE NEAR what I need to do. I guess I will have to have a do over on that job. I really let myself down in the tomato department. The ones I did do I did with Roasted Garlic and Sweet Onion. They look really good and I hope I get a chance to do more.



SALSA!!!!

Dorise made salsa this weekend! She brought some in to try and I SWEAR I am going to eat it all. I have tried everything to restrain myself and I give up! I am going for it. Its SOOOOO good. I got her recipe and I am going to try to make some too. I bet it doesn't turn out as well as hers since I did have to ask her what an Anaheim Pepper was!! :) ITS REALLY REALLY GOOD! Thanks Dorise!

No comments: