Monday, October 29, 2007

WEEDS!


OK- so that's it! I am HOOKED! I have always wanted to watch Weeds but didn't start at the beginning. So I felt like I was cheating if I was to start MID ways through season 3. Made no sense to me. This weekend I decided who cares! I was flat in bed all weekend so I might as well watch something good right.

I AM TOTALLY HOOKED! Its fantastic!! I love it, its hilarious. I now have to watch Seasons 1 and 2 so I can say I have seen them all! I loved it. It was BRILLIANT.

Another show I got hooked on was Dexter. I loved it. Brett didn't like it so much, maybe its because of my comments through it.....who knows. Maybe my comments disturbed him. I loved it. And I am saving it for surgery time!

Surgery time is approaching! YIKES! I made the mistake of googling what they are going to do to me. Now I am petrified. NO ONE would should know what is going to happen to you in that much detail before it happens.

I am making a list of entertaining things for while I am in bed. The painkillers they give me better work that's all I can say!!!!

WEEDS CLIPS!


WEEDS CLIPS- WARNING THIS ONE MIGHT BE OFFENSIVE TO SOME- HILARIOUS TO ME!!!!!

No comments: