Wednesday, October 17, 2007

Disable Day DIPS and random thoughts!

Hello!!!!! So yesterday was our big disable day of the month. What a relief to be done. So, for fun we had "Disable Day Dips!" It was really good I thought. Corinne brought a YUMMY Taco dip that I couldn't stop eating! YUMMO! All in all I think it made for a funner day.

Someone in Tech Support said to me yesterday how much they wished they worked in Customer Service. They said its like "Disneyland!" I have to agree, we are the fun side of work and the Disneyland of the company!!!!!! Its a happy place!

So- Brad had a girlfriend for a couple weeks. He took her to homecoming. I was NOT pleased with the situation since I am NOT ready for him to have a girlfriend or ever leave home......EVER. Plus, Homecoming his senior year conjures up all kinds of BAD BAD BAD BAD memories for me. It was like a painful milestone, Brad- Homecoming- Senior year. Reminded me too much of someone I hate.
Anyways........They broke up. I told him I was sorry and that he will meet someone more mature in college. Secretly.........I was overjoyed! Now, when Saw 4 and 30 days of Night come out I still have my movie buddy!!!!!! I KNOW I KNOW, you don't need to tell me..............That's SELFISH of me. I cant help it though......I think that's how it goes when your a parent. I want him to be mine forever. I know I will have to share him someday.........but not yet. Not now.

Ok- probably a topic of TMI- so guys you may want to stop reading now if you are easily freaked out.

I think I am going to have to have a Hysterectomy. I go to the Dr again tomorrow to discuss all my tests, but I really feel it coming.
One part of me will be relieved. The other part thinks I should fight it. Maybe this is why I had all my kids so young, maybe if I had waited I never would have had them. Maybe it will be a good thing to get it done now.
The other part of me says YIKES!!!!! DON'T DO IT! I am only 34 and not ready for Menopause yet. Plus, what if the hormones I have to take turn me into the bearded lady. Or what if I get Osteoporosis at 40! Ughhhhhhhhhhh- getting old sucks ass!!!!!!!!!
I guess I should stop thinking about IF and wait till I see the Dr tomorrow. Maybe its just ANOTHER test they want to run on me. I am like a pin cushion already. Maybe they want to inject radioactive Dyes into me for fun. OR maybe they want me to turn on my head and give me an UPSIDE DOWN Ultrasound. OR maybe they want me to rub my head and pat my belly while jabbing needles into me while I balance a bucket of water on my head! Who knows. STRESS STRESS STRESS STRESS STRESS STRESS STRESS STRESS