Tuesday, October 23, 2007

True Movie Magic Bliss!!!!


DAN IN REAL LIFE

This movie is a MUST SEE movie. I got to see a sneak peek of it on Saturday and WOW I was in movie heaven for 1 hour and 35 minutes. I honestly NEVER wanted it to end. I wanted to stay and see more of Dans life.

My favorite Character of course being Steve
Carell . How can you NOT love this man. In this movie he was the best I have EVER seen him. He was funny, yet touching. He played being a dad, a brother and a son with GLORIOUS talent. You will laugh, and want to cry with him at the same time. LOVED him more than I can tell you.

Juliette
Binoche- I cant even tell you how magical she is!!!! She absolutely GLOWS and SPARKLES! I fell in love with her in Chocolat and now I love her even more. She is just "Sparkly" that's all I can say to describe her!

Of course you had Dianne
Wiest and John Mahoney as the parents! FANTASTIC!!!!!

Surprisingly.........I HATE HATE HATE Dane Cook........however I LOVED him in this! I swore after Good Luck Chuck if I ever had to see his butt again I would barf. Luckily you are spared his butt in this! He is actually REALLY good in it, REALLY. I know I know.......I was shocked too!!!!

Also, one of my FAVORITE people Emily Blunt has a brief cameo in this movie that is FANTASTIC!!!!!!

Ahhhhhhhhhhhhh I cant even tell you how amazing it was to sit and be part of this movie! You will leave feeling SOOOOOOOO good that it will take a long time to come down from your movie high!!!

GO SEE IT FRIDAY WHEN IT COMES OUT!!!!!!!!!! YOU WONT REGRET IT!!!!!!!





No comments: