Friday, October 26, 2007

Reunited and it feeeeeeeeeels sooooo good!

SO this week I got in touch with people I haven't spoken to in over a decade!!!!! It was great.

I think I should be a detective as I was able to track all these people down in just a day!!

I talked to so many people from the past it was great. All of them remembered me really well and were happy to hear from me.

I talked to one of my old friends Tiffany. She and I grew up together and used to have the best friendship. I felt bad we lost touch. She has kids and everything now! She and I talked about the olden days. The days when we both had bad perms and worshipped Boy George! Each of us SWORE and we would marry him. Ummmmmmm yahhhhhh if only we knew then what we know now.

We also recounted our trip to California when we were 10! It was SO much fun. We got to go see Solid Gold live. I thought for sure the stage would be GOLD and it would be the most amazing thing EVER!!!!!! WRONG! It was a huge letdown. But a fun memory now!

I also rode my first roller coaster on that trip. I was terrified and unfortunately we got in the wrong line and my first roller coaster trip was Colossus at Magic Mountain.......BACKWARDS! I screamed like no one has ever screamed. I thought I would die!

Fun Times Fun Times.

So in honor of that trip please enjoy this Solid Gold clip for back when!!!!!!






Ahhhhhh my heart still pangs a little when I see Boy George. I had a WALL SIZED poster of him I used to kiss goodnight and fantasize about at night. I know I know.........I need help :)

No comments: