Monday, November 5, 2007

WHY must they RUIN our childhood memories!!

Today I was starving at lunch and bought a miriad of items at Costco to stock in my desk. Well........I bought rolls, Fruit Snacks and Cheese and crackers.

I have to say it- WHAT IN THE HELL IS THE "Cheese" SUPPOSED TO BE??? When I was little I used to love them. What have they done!!

[15:55] jenfullmer88: You know
[15:56] jenfullmer88: When I was little- Cheese and Crackers was ACTUAL cheese
[15:56] jenfullmer88: it had to be kept in the fridge
[15:56] jenfullmer88: and it was CLUB crackers
[15:56] jenfullmer88: and you got FIVE crackers
[15:56] jenfullmer88: Cheap bastards
[15:56] Jeremy: yeah It's true
[15:56] Jeremy: now it's cancer spread

Makes me think of all the other things the corporations have ruined. Mainly- CEREAL! Cereal tastes nothing now like it used to! I know it as soon as I see a box that says "NEW AND IMPROVED!" Improved my ass!!!!!! They ruined Honeycombs so much I wrote an angry letter!! Trix......RUINED THEM! They taste nothing like they used to. Same with Cookie Crisp and Capn Crunch.

My wisdom for the food industry- IF SOMETHING WORKS LEAVE IT ALONE! Stop messing with our products or I will hunt you down and send you an angry letter too!!

That said..............

[15:58] jenfullmer88: although I have to say
[15:58] jenfullmer88: that runny goo hit the spot
[15:58] Jeremy: It does doesn't it

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Ahh. Runny goo!!

Anonymous said...

ha ha ha. this made me laugh. you and jeremy have such pretty brains.